UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF
17 – 19 NOVEMBER 2017
Indian CISO Awards 2017
THE ORCHID HOTEL, MUMBAI
CYBER SECURITY STRATEGIES IN THE DIGITAL AGE
Cyber security is globally seen as transformative, disruptive and game changer. According to the study, the global cyber security market is expected to reach approximately $190 billion by 2025 and will be driven primarily by the increasing digitization and smart phone penetration, leading to newer attack surfaces and sophistication of cyber threats. Most global political leaders rank it among their top three priorities and most corporate leaders feel their organizations are underprepared to tackle the ever intensifying tide of cyber threats. With rising cyber threats India’s cyber security capability and capacity building requires mission mode focus and efforts .Time is running out. We need to review and reboot our cyber security agenda and efforts from ground up.
Cyber Security Symposium will provide you an excellent opportunity to network with peers, know more about latest trends in cyber security, engage with thought leaders and solution providers to learn about the latest developments in technology. Come join us to see some of India’s leading cyber security and policy experts who will examine where we are in our journey to be a digital superpower particularly with regard to our current status of cyber safety and security preparedness.
Top 5 REASONS TO ATTEND?
- Understand Mega trends in digitization and cyber security
- Learn from renowned security experts on how to protect your business from cyber attacks
- Understand how to create effective Cyber Security Dashboard & Scorecards
- Exclusive 2 day Interactive workshop on NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Network with over 60 cross-industry attendees
WHO WILL BE ATTENDING?
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Heads of Cyber Threat Intelligence/ Directors of Cyber Security
- CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, CROs
- Heads of Security Infrastructure / Network Security
- Directors of Technology Innovation or Directors of Digital Risk
- Chief Security Architects
- Financial Services – including insurance
- Energy – power, water and critical national infrastructure companies
- Pharmaceuticals and Health
- Transport and Logistics
- Government Departments
Past Sponsors & Partners
Connect with Us
Let us know how to get back to you.